West Coast Rhythmics acknowledges the importance of the security regarding Personal Data Protection, as well as electronic transactions and has taken all necessary precautions with the use of the latest methods in order to get the best possible security. All the information you provide is safe and confidential.
1. Only approved employees have access to your transactions and only when that is totally needed. i.e. processing
2. West Coast Rhythmics does not reveal its customers information and their transactions unless there is a written request from you or it is requested from a court order.
3. In case West Coast Rhythmics uses third parties for hardware or software support it makes sure that your information remain totally private.
4. You can request the modifications of any information aslong as you can prove that there has been a mistake.
5. For your own protection, you will have to make sure that all the information you have are not shared with third party members and that they remain totally confidential.
Most major companies, in order to provide personalized support and services, use alphanumeric recognition files called cookies. They are characterized into two types, permanent and session cookies: Permanent cookies remain in your hard disk after you finish your visit keeping information that will be used once you visit, our site next time. Session cookies are used to recognize that you have entered inside the website, without having to be asked for information such as username and password each time you want to complete a transaction. These are automatically erased once you leave the website.
For each product sold in our shop, West Coast Rhythmics offers a 12-month warranty.